Paperwork Required Monthly

Once you are certified as a resource parent there are a few things that need to be completed and turned in monthly to ensure that you remain a certified resource parent. Resource parent monthly paperwork is due in our Gridley office at 567 Virginia St #A on the first business day of each month. We also send out friendly reminders when your items are due.  If your paperwork is not received you are considered to be out of compliance with CCL (Community Care Licensing)  regulations and Children’s Hope Foster Family Agency requirements.

 If you have any questions regarding your paperwork, please contact us by email at paperwork or you can call us at the Gridley office (530) 846-4955.

Children’s Records:  Kristy McCarthey and Ruth Morgan

Foster Parent Files:  Roxane Goergen